Top-Notch Dental Care for Kids & Adults
Why Choose Long Ridge Dental?
Allow us to extend our heartfelt welcome to you. The care we offer here is unlike any other you’ve experienced before.
What makes our dental practice unique is our commitment to give you the best in dental care, as we make your visit as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Your Initial Visit Checklist
In order to ensure your very first visit is smooth and completely hassle-free, we recommend bringing the following items:
- Filled out patient paperwork (online form can be downloaded below); if you’d rather fill out this form at our office, please come 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment
- Dental insurance information (if you have any)
- A list of questions and any concerns at all you may have, regarding oral hygiene and dental care
It always pays to do some quick preparation in advance.
Expectations on Your Initial Visit
Just to let you know, when you walk through the doors to our facility, your very first visit includes:
- A careful look at your medical and dental history
- Careful review of dental X-rays; if required we may need to take current x-rays.
- A thorough and detailed dental assessment
- Dental treatment and/or suggestions according to your current dental and oral health
- Oral cancer test as an added benefit.
Once finished with this initial assessment, your dentist is going to clearly lay out all treatment options in front of you. At this stage, you’ll learn and understand crucial oral hygiene and care tips, even if treatment isn’t needed.